Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lesson 54: Single Woven and Braided Bun

This style is done the same way as the last style I posted, just singular instead of parting and making piggies.  It was slightly more difficult as a ponytail because of the different lengths of hair strands.  I had to end the braids higher up and do more tucking the ends in.  Also, the four strands are heavier and don't cooperate as well when weaving.  I would suggest using clips or pins (being careful not to mess up the ponytail) to hold them in place while you are doing the weave.  Wet hair helps, too.

Gimme Clips graciously sent us some hair do-dads to play with.  This beautiful flower is from the headband combo (which I will show later).  I've added Gimme Clips to my list of sponsors.  Thanks Gimme Clips!

No comments:

Post a Comment